Stars, Songs and Blogging Challenge (#day22)

Today the stars are twinkling way too much. A certain small star is twinkling like a disco light. And I can almost spot the Orion but can't connect the bow part somehow. The triangle part I got. They are too dim too today.

All seems peaceful.

Listening to this song - Wonderful World the Louis Armstrong one.

https://youtu.be/vLrfjqgLbNU

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom, for me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

I see skies of blue, and clouds of white.
The bright blessed day, and the dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world.

The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands, saying "How do you do?"
They're really saying "I love you."

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world.

Such optimism! And so beautiful and he looks so happy singing it that you'll feel at peace too and bad days don't matter. He is just so so so happy!

Also Lag Jaa Gale! Amazing. <3 amazing amazing!
Makes you sad and nostalgic and thoughtful.

Today is a good song day in general.

And as for the challenge I have to review a movie/book.
What should I review? I am not going to do this properly anyway.
Last movie was La La Land. Actually Passengers. But that one was stupid. La La Land was good. You feel a little sad for Ryan Gosling though. The songs are good, good. City of stars everyone knows. Duhhh.
Last book was short stories by Chekhov. It was nice in some places but it felt a little drawn out and too descriptive for me. But some really cute stories too! :))

Hehe. Good night everybody! :)

Comments

Popular Posts