#28daysbloggingchallenge #day2

2. What fires you up?

Today I am the opposite of fired up but let us try to explain this anyway.

Great music.
Good TedTalks.
Encouraging conversations.
Wrong things happening fire me up too (throwback to the time I got enraged by the whole refugee and proxy wars system). This last happened at the station where they were ill-treating this poor old man.
Routines and other organized stuff.
Love about my writing/comics.
Driving (sort of).
Mirchi.
People who say stupid things - like you know when you feel the great urge to beat them up.
Someone taking my food when I am not mentally prepared for it. Specially the last bite.
Somebody criticizing anyone I love.
Stupidity, again.
Meenal.
Deepak.
Well, they do make me fiery. Lol.

That's all I can think of.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts