Moving: 11 Sep reviewed

It was a tough day filled with lots of crying. But if all days feel that way, I'm going to write down what felt good or bad about them instead of clumping them into Bad Day.

Anxiety about studying, course feels super tough and having a hard time catching up -10000
Missed home when mumma called (cannot be categorized into + or -)
Realized charger is with Shromona and I need to go buy a new one -8000
Couldn't buy because assignment took all free time -1000000
Shro made some mushrooms and I made a wrap so no cooking AND being well-fed +66000
Being so lost in class, which hurts because that's what I came to do and since their bachelors covered all this they don't feel quite as lost -500000000
Lovely 45 minute walk back home w gossiping with Meenal +700000
Met a few people and got refreshed at least, seem to cry less when I have somebody +900
(I think I miss the physical comfort of people a lot)
Made an in-person appointment with my student psychologist but I'm wary of her 0
Came home and had soup and kheera and carrot which was good and also saved food from spoiling +6000
I finallyyyy could do my laundry!! +7000
I let myself sleep because I was mentally tired even though I have to catch up on reading, again +1000 (this peace would be worth much more except I'm more scared the next day about catching up)
Feeling like this is an endless cycle of drowning (can't score because its immeasurably bad)

I feel so much shame and embarassment about being a crybaby and literally not being able to manage everything. But one day at a time. Yesterday, I realized that I like soup and veggies for dinner and that I need constant physical activity. Today's goals: buy charger, throw just one carton, catch up on readings (extent and particulars to be decided on basis of what's urgent and important), fill stomach at least twice.

I have a feeling that I'll fail everything and that it was stupid to study something so unrrelated without any prep. How do people cope with this?

One day at a time.

Comments

Popular Posts