Day 5 #100daysofhappiness

Nothing too happy to report today. The only thing that stood out was the impressive writing that R shared. Because at the end of the day, it all does come down to whether you think you deserve love and good things in life or not. I don't think we can be happy everyday but in our lack of coordination with our will, in our worst, our faults and shame and judgements, can we give ourselves a hug? Can we tell ourselves we are worthy? What are we trying to
prove? I'm struggling with all of that. I'm sleep so elaborate on this tomorrow. Good night. 

So sleepy my eyes close and my hands rest on any random mrid and type whatever letters 

So hard to type, eyes close bye phone stuck they're l they'll


(Imagine being so sleepy that I wrote everything yesterday and forgot to hit send)




Comments

Popular Posts