Day 2 #100daysofhappiness2023


Critically analyzing a paper. 

I think I was so lost in my bachelors that it was hard to apply concepts. I assume I understood the theory bits - the stages of the Indian economy, development economics but application of statistics. Hmmm. Did we not put in effort? Was it the curriculum? The teaching? Was it *gasp* me, maybe I didn't try hard enough? Whatever the reason, there is a joy in understanding this. It's far from perfect. The analysis was just 25% of the grade and I do not understand the Maths behind the other 75% of the assignment (yet!). BUT I'm going to be presenting my understanding of something, proclaiming it to be right or wrong (economists would say 'probably' right or wrong lol). Also, first two weeks have been a struggle. I've cried, begged, sobbed, thought of dropping out, pre-Masters everything. I may or may not use this skill but I have it. *shrugs*

Bonus: Wearing a yellow kurta, my first in over a month. Think it's a good contrast to everything grey.

Comments

Popular Posts