Moving: First uni day?

Of course it was an orientation event.

Dance arcade game, Pacman, Jenga is what I want to remember. Everything is an experience. ✅

Two cats coming up to me to rub themselves against me. They walked away from me when they saw I mostly had nothing. Perhaps I'll carry cat food at nights.

My sister saw a guy get shot today in broad daylight. I just closed my gallery door and saw a man jogging at 10-55 pm. The streets empty. Today, for the first time in forever, the stars are visible because it's not cloudy. The moon hangs super low here.

The bus driver let me get on for free, after he saw me struggle on with my forex (which works fine on trains but not on buses, lesson learnt). He waved when I got off too. Many blessings.

I broke down on the bus and the way home. The tears came from nowhere, nothing big or significant happened. Just tired I guess. Unable to get a grip on things. The idea of the person I should be is hurtful. Maybe it was hunger. Maybe periods. But it was a less mentally hurt crying. I walked around a bit before coming home. Sat on the pavement for a while. A car literally moved to a more difficult parking spot after seeing me sit almost on the easy parking spot. They're my neighbours. Two cute kids.

Mera dost pareshaan hai hahahah the lyrics tho 🤌

Kya ajeeb si, ajeeb si shaam hai

I've already travelled to two other cities - Utrecht and Amsterdam. I'll go register on sin - online. Deadline is today. Its 11, sigh. Listening to Take on Me a lot. Its right near the top of my playlist and I like the song so.. 












(That blob is the moon over a building, so low you could mistake it for light)




Comments

Popular Posts