My Happiness Journey - Days 81 to 90! :D

#100daysofhappiness #day81
Happiness is unexpected cool breeze on a hot summer day.
Doing it alone.
Chatting.
Lemon pepper drink. :D
Stupid jokes.
Summer nightdress. Waxed skin. Summerrrrr. :D



#100daysofhappiness #day82
My surprise birthday party :D
It was perfection. :')



#100daysofhappiness #day83
Going to college all dressed up and my friend complimenting me so much and doing my eyes.
I did my hair today.
Completed another book off my reading list.
My package FINALLY reached after having major panic attacks
And birthdays. ^_^



#100daysofhappiness #day84
Realizing what impact these little acts can have.
Was giving a farewell to my teacher and she became so emotional. Gratitude moves people. Love moves people. I hope many people get to experience it.
Teachers are wonderful in the way they affect so many lives. Happy we could thank her. I am glad we could make her happy! :)



#100daysofhappiness #day85
Quotes like these that help me be a little less sad.
The fact that I found happy things for 85 days straight. Suddenly I am so thankful for this exercise.
Today, I didn't force myself to do anything I didn't really want to.
^_^



#100daysofhappiness #day86
When all goes right and you have wasted your day good and well enough, you realize that life is about happiness. Smile a lot lot and make others smile the same way too.
Also, my favourite people in the world dispelling my fears. God honest don't know when I will stop thanking them. Just for being who they are.
My card being discovered and loved and being the best and favouritest. Yayayayayay. ^_^
Also the murmurations. Beautiful video that one! :)

[Here, go see it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRNqhi2ka9k]



#100daysofhappiness #day87
Going out (to a new place) and choosing clothes and being confident about my choices. :P
My sister bringing stuff for me. :D
LOTS of new movies :)
The fact that I am going to write now :)


#100daysofhappiness #day88
Mummy makes me happy. Daddy makes me happy.
3 cups of ice cream.
Writing cute real life things.
Making origami.
Watching Frozen Fever. :')



#100daysofhappiness #day89
Having a teacher who also understands you. :)
And this party with tasty food.
And a familiar home I am now resting in. :D



#100daysofhappiness #day90
Cappuccino ice cream :)
Creating happiness at 1/3rd the Magnum cost.
Movies and sleep. Specially Zooey Deschanel and Dr. Spencer Reid after so long. Though the movie wasn't that good.


Comments

Popular Posts