My Happiness Journey - Days 11 to 20! :D

Well. Since I don't want to study for my exams, I found the time to write this! :D

Also, here is the link to Days 1 to 10! :)

#100daysofhappiness #day11
Making crazy plans over the phone with friends. About a YouTube channel. Also, dreaming of beautiful vacation places together with people that won't happen. But, dreaming. :)





#100daysofhappiness #day12
Happiness is listening to them. It fills you with so much aching and happiness and longing and the feeling that its going to be okay, that you just have to close your eyes. Its enormous. :)
Also, my kind of favourite actress announced she had battled depression last year. She reminds me of someone gentle I once knew. It makes me happy to know she overcame it and inspires me as she works towards that cause. I feel like I can be her! :)




#100daysofhappiness #day13
Seeing the sun set while studying :)




#100daysofhappiness #day14
Asked 8 people questions about their personal lives. Just because I was curious.
Surprised me.
Didn't expect the day to end like this at all
:)
[This is in reference to the kissing post!]


#100daysofhappiness #day15
View from my favourite spot :)




#100daysofhappiness #day15
My sister complimented my writing! :)
Also, 115 views on my blogggg :D




#100daysofhappiness #day16
A little piece of rainbow on my bed :D



#100daysofhappiness #day17
Happy faces. Happy food. Happy days.
:)
PS - lots and lots of food =D



#100daysofhappiness #day19
Happiness is mom and me on a trains. Eeee. :D
Also trains are just the bessttt :D



#100daysofhappiness #day20
Going to mama ghar :D
Means meeting these people after so long and my niece for the first time. ^_^
I love this place lots :)




Comments

Popular Posts