Its Time to Drunk Talk without Drinkingg

I am in one of those moods where I want to talk shit that doesn't make sense but no one is free or doesn't get it.

So, in the future where will I be?
Maybe I should go back to my roots you know. Not my roots but just roots. Like the farming roots. Agricultural colleges and all.
Then I will act all fancy and sell organic foodstuffs and have high teas.
But nothing that pretentious, you know.
I can't be all crossing my legs and wiping my chin with a pretty embroidered handkerchief.
I prefer the pig in a dirty pigsty dirty.
Which somehow reminds me of Shrek, just about the cutest thing everrrrr! :)

A talking job maybe?
There must be a thing where you must be paid to talk. Easiest thing ever.

But all of these are not really my dreams. These are the products of a very blah day.

Hahaha. Just had a thought. People keep talking about how you should follow your dreams. The day before I dreamt about murders and false implications. Oh, just btw, I always almost dream of murders.
Now imagine a dreamy glint in my eye, a knife in my hand, reminding myself to follow my dreams. Literally.
Hahaha.

I will be a happiness manager. Making graphs and handing out bills and shit just for devising ways to get your ass happy. Taking to amusement parks or leading you to treasure hunts or gifting you a money or yelling you get a caarrrrrr. Jk. If I take up this job, I am most probably going to kick your ass out of my office for being so grumpy and purposely trying to be dissatisfied with your life.

I could settle with being a crappy writer. That is my style.
I am so funny also naaaaaaaaaa. Thanks yaaaaaaa.

Do they have people whose work is to make dreams come true? That would be fun.
Or someone who at least helps you recognize your dreams. Then its all on you.
That's humankind for you. Wanting someone else to think for you.
That's me.

All I know is life is no good if you haven't had a good poop in long.
And home is where you can poop for however long you want.
No, I am not constipating.
And no, I am not studying.

Maybe.. potty manager? :D

Lol, ok, byethanks.

If you are on my WhatsApp, I am coming to disturb youuuu! :D

Comments

  1. What was this about. Really ? 😒😒

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was this about. Really ? 😒😒

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Told you naaa. I have phases. During those times, I am best left alone in my corner until my high passes. Its best if no one engages in conversation with me then, because well, you can see why! :P

      Delete
    2. Told you naaa. I have phases. During those times, I am best left alone in my corner until my high passes. Its best if no one engages in conversation with me then, because well, you can see why! :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts