Busy, busy, busy. Lol. Not really.

I can't believe I have had nothing to update all these days! I last updated on 20th and then my college began. College means getting up at quarter to 7 because I take a lot of time to get ready, college from 8:30 which last on some days till 4:00 p.m. Anyway I don't like going back to the room once I am out. It's a thing. Like today we were dismissed at 2:30. Time I chose to return? 6:30.
Well, follow up on that last depressing post. I am much, much, much better now. A friend helped me out too. Showed me how things have a solution if you sit down with them. So, ya, anyway. wasting time.

While I was trying to figure out what to do with my life after graduation yesterday, I came up with this list of things I should be doing/can do right now:
1) Take up a virtual writing internship. Content writing if nothing else.
2) Take up a single EdX course that doesn't require as much investment in terms of time but is fun and useful.
3) Strengthen my basics. Maybe I won't know extra stuff but be good at what I am being taught at least.
4) Look up things for the term paper I have to write this year. Qualifies as a little bit of extra referencing!
5) Kick my phone and read more.
6) Write up one or two economics articles from time to time - just to be in touch, you know.


Other not so crucial but got-to-do things -
6) Organize, organize and organize! My laptop, my home computer, my bookmarks, my college notes into different folders.
7) Copy down notes.
8) Go shopping.

Took some personality tests yesterday to determine what career suits me. While I am still thinking it over, my 'inductive reasoning' is strong. I am an ISFJ person - 'The Defender'. Interestingly, medical field would have been good for me. Interesting because I had never even considered medical. Ever. I even went through some other people's views where they ask you to list things you are passionate about. If the list wasn't a page long at least, it meant you hadn't done or explored enough. Mine wasn't a page long.

*sigh*

Oh, and also, former president Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Azad passed away and it was a terrible thing. He was a really nice man. I was reading about him the just the day before he passed away. I would have written about him but I admit I need to read up on him before that though.

Toodles! :)

Comments

Popular Posts