WHY EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE A GREEN FAN. BE A NERDFIGHTER.

So, here I am, wasting time on YouTube when I suddenly see on the vlogbrothers channel that their channels also include this one - How to Adult. Like John Green and Hank Green are executive producers of this channel.

Then I see this video -How to do ALL THE THINGS




And this is what I gathered from the first few minutes itself - Hank Green is the co-founder of DFTBA Records (legit recording company), Subbable (crowdfunding site), vlogbrothers, Crash Course, SciShow, VidCon. He also invented 2D glasses (which do the work of converting 3D back to 2D so that people who suffer from headaches due to the 3D are rescued). Also, he is the executive producer of The Brain Scoop, Lizzie Bennet Diaries, Emma Approved, Frankenstein MD, Sexplanations and of course, How to Adult.

So I opened his Wiki and woah. That man is really, really smart! I had always liked John Green but I had never researched Hank before.

Honestly, these men are smart and funny and talented and such do-gooders and so cute and so knowledgeable and yet so humble. The world needs people like these to look up to. They not only tell you its acceptable to be a nerd but actually tell you its cool to be one. Kind of make you want to learn. Very few people stand up for such goodness now. To influence lives this way, to spread so much good, its pretty damn amazing.

So before I die,
I wish to be half as influential as them through half as creative means.
Half as knowledgable.
Half as intelligent.
Half as fluent and articulate.
Half as philanthrophic.
Half as awesome.

You know how there is this whole goodness vs greatness debate? They have somehow managed to achieve both.
I hope they know the heroes that they are.

Go. Be a nerdfighter. And reduce the world suck.
:D

Comments

Popular Posts