The People Diaries - 3! :D

Apurva Ramani
The girl with zero ounces of lie in her body. Thus, you never leave the house looking ugly. She says what she thinks and what she isn't saying.. She will say eventually! Haha. One of the most honest and contemplative people I've ever known with a super active mind - the mind that always finds its way back to its favourite topics and smashes them, crushes them and tramples them through the process of overthinking. Being artistically talented she will make birthday cards for you. Then scrap them because they're ugly. And end up making even perfecter ones, incorporating all these ideas that swim in her head, just before the stroke of midnight.
Presenting Apurva - the procrastinator occasionally chasing perfectionism!

How would you describe yourself? Give 3 words if that's easier.
Nice. Chashmish. Lazy.

Chashmish!?
Wears glasses.

(A/N - Thanks for that. Would have never ever ever guessed. So full of surprises you are. I like your non-obviousness a lot! ^_^)

I know that! Like you use it as a word to describe yourself? That's what I mean.
Yes.. I think it pretty much says a lot about me.

In what way?
Appearance-wise. I've been wearing glasses since I was five. It is a part of my appearance. Most people I know will take a minute to recognize me without it.

What do you want your story to say?
You don't have to top the class to win in life!!

Any song or story that holds a special meaning to you? And why?
I cry every time I listen to Little Talks of Little Monsters and Men. The background of the song is about a lady who has gone crazy after her husband's death. She starts hearing voices and cannot sleep. And in the chorus, the husband tries to calm her down and consoles her by saying that he misses their little talks. The lyrics aren't couple specific though. So I imagine losing my way when I'm separated from my Dad.

Your greatest assets?
My derriere.

What's that one thing that pisses you off a lot?
People talking to me in an authoritative manner.

One virtue or skill you wish you had?
I wish I were competitive enough.

In small things or do you mean in the long run ambitious way?
In small and big things. I definitely have the talent and the potential to get ahead but I lack something to drive me to do it.

Quotes/thoughts you live by?
Live life KING size.

One question you wished someone asked you?
Can't think of any.

One thing you want but would never say?
I want to be drop dead gorgeous.

What is the one thing you wished people knew about you?
I wish people knew that I am going to be their 'it' person. So that they stop picking me second.

What excuse do you use the most?
In terms of?

Umm maybe to get others to do your work for you or the excuse you give yourself for not doing something you really wanted to?
"I don't need to prove anything to anyone."

Your dream?
To earn money. Loads of it. And then spend it on Barbie dolls.

Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Bossing around in some private bank because it pays well.

When did you think you were growing up? What realization made you feel that way?
When I started being wise about spending money. And when I realized it was okay sometimes to not have it your way if you can avoid a fight at home.

Your biiigest fear?
Lizards.

Its not that!
Oh wait. Seeing ghosts! Because then I will tell everyone and they won't believe me and put me in a mental asylum.

Top of your bucket list?
Pay off debts.

What is reaaally important to you?
That I play a part in shaping someone's life and give back to the world.

Reason for getting up in the morning?
Mom is heavily bent on following a routine. I don't have a choice.

(A/N - Lololololololololol.)

Money no object, if you could be anything in the world, what would you be?
I would be a personal shopper at Barneys, New York.

What do you value most in a person?
Honesty.

And last, something you never ever want to forget?
I never want to forget the voices of my loved ones. I do not remember my birth mother's voice so I cannot imagine her saying anything to me.

Record and keep.
Yes already thought of that.

(A/N - The full picture of how honesty works. So I ask her after this how the whole interview was. And she ends up saying how safe and non intrusive it was, how dark and dirty is what people liked to read and nope, she wouldn't answer any more questions for me. :P)

Comments

Popular Posts