To being your own cheerleader 🐘

This feels super cringe but here we goooo!

Today I performed on stage ☺️
Not only that, I performed ballet on stage 🩰
I started learning this only about a year, year and a half ago. It's quite exciting and fun to work on it. I get frustrated with mistakes - the kind where you know your body needs to move a certain way but it just can't? It's developing a new kind of patience with your body and self. 
BUT that is a seperate story. I learnt a choreography and gave it my alllllllllllll. I got to wear a real TUTUUUUU. 

That's just the first part. I sang my heart out as part of a choir. It's basically fulfilling a childhood dream. ❤️
I also got to act a tiny bit. Hehehe. I got to see alllllllllllll the rehearsals and hear all these beautiful voices I'm now a fan of. Every single Sunday was such a great start. Even if I didn't always understand it then.

I'm trying to feel happy (and now succeeding) with just doing things, not my perfect version of them but out of a place of I love it and I wanted to. Strange and new, this cheering for yourself is haha. Strangely emotional. 

Comments

Popular Posts