I think I knowww

I tried to understand why my anxiety worsens before leaving anywhere. It becomes bad, like can't concentrate on anything else much bad but not like need medical attention bad.

It's because leaving your comfort zones is being with people a lot different from you. Anyway the world feels like a judgement zone half the times. So it's difficult being your own person and then you get judged for it when you do. It's just uncomfortable sitting through the whole thing. Maybe I really do need to leave the country. Get ready to be judged in new ways. Lol. This is exhausting for my nervous system.

He has completely and fully and thoroughly exited the chat. 

To what could hopefully be a lovely day outside. 🌺 

(Practice giving myself more flowers for good job. If nobody else feels intimidated being themselves around me, why should I around them? It's not being the wrong way. It's just one way around other kinds of ways.)

Comments

Popular Posts