Live updates

+80000 for rejecting shoes I didn't like
- 10000000 for breaking my friends mom's fav glass bottle
+ 50 for asking saloon lady questions but only 50 because she didn't act accordingly and then I didn't want to argue because I don't know details
+ 800000 for Durex Air by going in the second time after leaving the place once because they don't keep them near the counter and you have to announce it and a SHIT TON of people, judgey people
+ 60 for breaking Shristis shoes because that was funny haha
+ 10 for registering the leg comment, remembering it and recalling it casually but seeing it as a third party intervention 
+ 800 for compliments because I don't notice my feet as pretty tbh idk
- 70000 that I complimented a top and it turned out to be jiji's own 😂
+ 500 for socializing with fam even when I was dying
- 600 for being scared while giving work advice thing
+ 400 for coming shopping alone because honestly peaceeeee
- 9000 for not asking for the shoes bag even when I saw him tuck it away right under my eyes
+ 20 for understanding how GREAT it is that I'm not being actively harrassed about my shopping by salespersons
+ 500 for thinking alio olio was average, needed salt and leaving foooood instead of eh works
+ 1000 for timely sweet message and being accomodating 
+ 6000000 for you know what fuck it I'm happy I have me to talk to 🤷🏻‍♀️ i can entertain myself over here
- 500 for everything too shiny and loud for toooo long 

Comments

Popular Posts