This is my 508th post!

I think I'd been planning to do something spectacular for my 500th published post and I didn't even realize when I crossed it.

Anyway freshly therapized and so wanted to share:

Practice kindness. Practice kindness. Practice kindness. Practice kindness. Practice kindness.

Forgive yourself.

Get curious about things, notice why we do things. It's okay if we can't/don't act. See the why. What beliefs of ours (about ourselves and other people) colour our interactions?

Just because something is one year, doesn't mean _my_ adjustment should have been shorter. It is only 2 months. Things are already better than yest.

Note your language.

Relaxxx. Even thinking of not pressurising or feeling scared is pressure in the end. 😪

Deflate like a balloon 🎈

Why prove anything to anyone 🐇

Comments

Popular Posts