Spotify Premium

I think it's more economical to get Spotify Duo instead of single accounts. Spotify Duo though, is made for partners living in the same space. It's mentioned everywhere when you move to purchase. That is the time I was thankful to have my sister to share it with. It's really nice to have a different kind of partner to split things with - saves so much money and embarrassment of being alone.

What else am I thankful about?
  • My wardrobe - double (extremely diverse) choices at half the cost
  • Having a copywriter sister means ALL your writing work can be reviewed (frankly only half, because deadlines appear faster than speed of work)
  • Also, that your work social media ideas are refined through (at its pace)
  • Breaking bad news and dealing with nonsense family behaviour is split
  • MORE BOOKS
  • New music + make-up with no to minimum effort from my end
  • Someone who tells you when you're being stupid (way more than necessary)
  • Someone who tells you when you look stupid 
Okay now bye got to go enjoy the susbcription for the next 365 days

Comments

Popular Posts