Just how fast the night changes🌙

First I didn't want to go AND I didn't want to drink much
Then I went. Drank enough also.
Had fun also and laughed also.
Then jumped so much also.

Now
I'm my shins are probably damaged with jumping
I'm worried about dehydration and doing poorly at ballet tomorrow
I'm remembering all my bad jokes and judging myself beforehand
I'm Googling frantically how much drinking is within healthy bounds (SO MUCH SUGAR) and whether twice a year drunkenness will make me look aged and feeling like a sack of potatoes

Saala zero chill

The moon was red today
This new boy is interesting. I don't know why he's asking so many questions. Durr se genuine feels aa raha hai.. although can sense a certain level of pretence too. Now toh I asked him why he's asked me so many questions so let's see how he answers that tomorrow. This pen friend system is nice. Getting back only twice a day. Sometimes it's like leaving words into the void.

This girl is very vulnerable. So idk. Until then, fun thinking about answers. 🌠 Now I'm sleeping and typing shit so better gignt. Bye before close eyes on phone (3 times and counting) to do the Needuk

Comments

Popular Posts