One stream of validation

I'm so happy that A is making great strides in life! It's cool to see m people move aise.

It's weird that she said that A doesn't have a personality because that's the exact same phrase I used for myself today, my childhood to be more precise, and I had a mini panic. 

You know how glucose iv exists so you can provide a constant stream of nutrition? I wish for one stream of validation like that. Why does my journey feel static? Why do I feel unpushed and not more wanting? Things we will find an answer to.

I see them all all in other aspects too and I've felt so much like a fish out of water. Like I'm in a black and white movie and they moved on to.. I want to say Race? Or gosh what are the new filmmakers? Whoever. 

Strange kind of unnerving to stay on your path. 🌟

Comments

Popular Posts