On my way to the most comfortable home in Kolkata.

Oh well its no secret that I love Shristi's home. I don't know why, I just do.
And the book that I had thought I had closed is now, is actually finally closing now for real. It does suck. But no matter what it has to happen.
So much good makes past bad easier to forget. :)
But it's time to say goodbye again.

[Couldn't post this in time due to network issues]

I start a new internship tomorrow and I hope I don't bungle it. :P
I am actually worried about the lunch hour the most. Hahaha. But learning new things is always good. And the key to not feeling bad is to surround yourself with people who are inspired and happy. Who are devoid of what is petty and are dreamy. I think it instantly works in removing all kinds of negativity. 

Comments

Popular Posts