August 2021

 Already in the 8th month :)

It's been a long time since I updated anything but life's been exceptionally busy the past few days. I like being busy though, a little bit I do. Basically until I hit exhaustion.

I think at some point peace comes in relationships by understanding that people can't give you something they're not capable of. It's good to not be angry about that. It's fair too maybe. That's how I think I would find relief from hurt and strength in relationships. If they're not capable and the transgression isn't too much, it's better to not expect it. 

Been randomly coming across a few snippets of life of a person I studied with. They moved countries. It's been super long and YouTube enables me to be an observer to his life from the outside. To him I'm probably a person they don't even remember. Yet I really love watching those videos. I find the idea rather romantic, you know? To have interacted with somebody and then forget all about them and then see them doing things again. It's quite... Literature-y, if you know what I mean. 🌾

I'll be back soon :)


Comments

Popular Posts