Taking a Break?

 So utterly exhausted that I can't tell you. Sometimes I lie on my bed unable to shift. I haven't done anything and I'm going through the various motions of obligations that I have (not too well, though). Emotionally also so drained. Is this a pandemic mood or what?

Caught in my purgatory between staying sane here and now Vs trying to deny post lockdown truths. NALSAR asked me the happiest moments of my life and oh it's so much tougher to think of happy things than sad things. Off the top of my head came good things. Embarrassing childhood stuff! But this arrangement works. I like the distraction, I guess?

KM told me to take a break from everything because it'll help but I don't know how to take it. There's constantly something to be done and thought of. It's not the work or people even, it's me. Round and round. I want to get out maybe. Imagining how much worse I would have had it all alone. No?

Great, I'll be going now trying to not think about how my fam is going to harass me about not finishing the machine work. 😅 Or the paperwork that needs to be done in tomorrow FOR SURE. 😅 Or the books I'm making notes from 😭 or you get it right!!

Aaaahh just go. Bye. 


Comments

Popular Posts