Other good stuff 🐙

 I opened my diary recently and saw that driving had been a 2021 goal. I done it! I DONE IT! :))

I forget to celebrate the victories because there is always the next thing to worry about (like come on, I think everyone relates). Not this time. We are stuck at home yet again but I got one thing off my list. :)

I also went on another small road trip after that long driving one. I wasn't driving that time but I went to another new area called Sapra. It is the river bed across from Dobo. I saw the boats that ferry people too. And illegal sand-mining. Also an IT Park in the making. It's all so new to me - roaming around aimlessly in my city. Makes me happy!

I'm using my new planner with a new hack. Instead of worrying about ticking off all the 10 things, I just write them down. Then for each day I choose one priority task and if I manage to tick that one, I'm off the hook. It means the day has been okay. So I also remember what I have to do but also not drown in it and feel like the day was a waste. Fingers crossed I leave that mindset behind.

Okay it's been a little good today. 

Thank you and bye 💕

Comments

Popular Posts