Update!!

So turns out NALSAR is also *gasp wait for it* Convent educated! 

Partly only though but formative years check. Yes I'm an elitist person who bonds over carols and hymns but pretty exciting haan!

It's been better though. I was a little happy today that I now have stories, right? Sometimes they all make me feel weird (correction: I feel weird when I hear all that) but I still told them. Anyway back to happy point, not all of them were "good" or whatever but I have a thing to look back at always. People leave behind more than they know. I like that thought: know a little of somebody at some point and hear what their life is like, form these really insignificant connections and probably forget about them for a really long time. I like when they come back suddenly though. Sometimes.. I wish I weren't here.

It takes time and perspective or at least it took me time and perspective to think this way. Because I am also the kind of person who probably was on a date only to realize it some odd 1-2 years later (tbh 2-3 years), literally haha-ed at this guy who sent his own picture with this cute-ish filter as a freeze response* and tried really hard (read: sort of baked a cake) for this other person who was just... Annoying? Dissociative actually. I like my dumb history, safe and measured as it is. Very PG-13. 💅🏼 Can you go lower than a PG-13?

It's also weird because I'm navigating this myself and these things are not a big deal anymore for anyone. But.. it's cool. I like people who are respectful, kind and care about what I'm sewing. At least I know. :)

Or I think I know because who doesn't just automatically *get* these things? Maybe everybody's going to give up sooner or later who knowsss. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Not that I want any of this to get weird and complicated. Just rolling in the wind. 🌿

*Because I realize that no matter how unexpected it was, it's very insulting when you've already been in a dating-type situation to just haha that. Especially when he looks out for 10 million ways to compliment you

Comments

Popular Posts