New Doc!

 I finally did find a new doc. I am unsure about my decision. I also think it might work out okay? How do you even know if it's working out? Here's how I saw my options: someone experienced with a lot written about her (handling super serious stuff), somebody entirely  new I nothing about but referred to by someone else I wanted to get in touch with (so probably they'd be on the same wavelength) and somebody whose organization came highly recommended.

Now that I type it out, my decision does seem wrong but I owe my choice a shot. She's organized, she's young so I don't really have to explain how things work, she didn't give off judgey vibes so that's good. Check mark to being self-aware, check mark to a fully rambling story and check mark to not knowing what is next. But we were doing an exercise where you make a Venn diagram and try to figure out who (or what) validates and who calms down and 5 different things just like that. I think it was quite eye opening. I guess I sort of miss things in my life in a way I didn't realize how. We'll see, we'll see.

Blogger is going to turn off the email service thing (boo!). Just keeping up with the times, I guess. I hope Blogger remains popular so that I don't find them telling me to download my whole life as an archive one day.

I am also leaning towards contacting option 2 and feeling things out over there too. It's just that I haven't yet figured out how to break it off either. I wouldn't know what to say (yet). But the gut is strong and I think I need to do that.

Going to try  waking up in 6 hours!!

Covid is cray-cray again. To think how much it could have been avoided. Hmph.

Good night!

Comments

Popular Posts