First, the good stuff! 🌙

The most cool and excite I feltttttttt latelyyyyyy.

I drove on the fricking highwayyyyyy. N says it's "mazaak highway" but what does he knows. He's only been driving for ~10 years now. Huh.

Actually it wasn't the highway part. It was the driving far and far and far away part. Straight straight straight wherever life takes me to. I'd been wanting to get the fuck out from the day before and the ability to actually pull that off... Is something. Of course it helped a lot that N was there, I wouldn't have done that much distance alone. I drove about 30 Kms one way and 15-16 while returning. I have no proof, no pictures. I can attach a Google map screenshot of the last place signboard I remember. It feels more like flying than an airplane. This was control. I get why driving is a stress buster. And I get why it's therapeutic. You can't literally be thinking of anything else or bam you're dead. You can't be worrying. You have to process the stimulation in front of and around you, so brain is also occupied that way. PLUS IT'S ALWAYS SO PRETTY. If you try and look, everything is.

To be fair I still have some way to go driving-wise. But do something once and you get a taste for it. 🤭

I can get out. I can feel mobile. That's huuuuge. 



I also find it so easy to be full of the gratitude energy on the road ya. The same that my meditation app keeps telling me to. It's easy to feel happy for now (I mean at least for now) when I'm driving. :)

ALSO ADVENTURE SO MUCH HAHA :D


See you soon bye ^.^



Comments

Popular Posts