Bursting to say this okaaayyy

 I've been like trying to tell people this but I can't because issues. However, I had been talking to AM recently and oh my God! Light flirting is so good for self-esteem!!

It's all BS and everyone knows it but okay go on please do tell me more about how I'm amazing and so very cute (cool? smart?). Like I was telling my friend the other day that men are usually a disappointment but on the rare occasion that somebody's sweet, the dating life is actually goooddd. At least the beginning parts are. Then I don't know.

Like all things new there's a buzz and there is a dance of wits. So much laughter. Meeting strangers whose life yours will probably not collide with in the future. It's also very confidence invoking because you've got to deal with that person in that situation in that moment. 

To get to the acceptable boy phase is the hard part because few can keep attention. To many more of them (hopefully)! 🥂

Comments

Popular Posts