Coldplay. Good Decision, Always.

No, my Coldplay obsession is not over yet. Hopefully, it never ever will be.

It's always a good decision to listen to Coldplay. It makes a bad day good and a good day better. And it's not just about the music. The music obviously is great but they're so inspirational! Their videos are so inventive! It's full of emotion. Most of them focus on bringing good energy to people's lives (the videos!). And sometimes even if it doesn't really apply to your life, you can completely feel it and understand the emotions behind it. It's for the soul. It's relaxing. It's so soothing. It's about learning to make the world better for everyone else as well. It wouldn't even seem surprising to me if it gets too overwhelming and people cried (as I read in the video comments). It's about letting people know they aren't alone and they can make it.

It's..  Indescribable.
The things it does to you.
The joy it gives.
The feeling of being lost in it and not wanting to return.

I love you Coldplay. I hope I get to see you live one day. And I hope you know that you do much, much, much more than 'just' creating good music. That in itself is a big deal but you've always done more. :') 

Comments

Popular Posts