In Love With Being Young

Not really feeling fantastic at the moment but the truth is, and I have been thinking about it a lot, I am in love with being young.

It is when you stop being so stupid all the time. I mean, sure, there are worries. Most are small and petty and those worries that are big all seem necessary to me. Like it is an inherent part of being a human being. All those weird existential questions? Sure they start now but they last a lifetime.
Somehow, because I have being going out so much now, I have now connected being young as enjoying the wind in your hair while you're with your friends, listening to your kind of music, discussing the world without a whole burden of worries. Growing up = worrying for a million people.
Youth is the best stage - when you're still able and its easier to be naive and to choose among a lot of options and you have millions of things to solve your unrest with. The best intermediate.

Anyway, finished The Lizzie Bennet Diaries yesterday. The last twenty or so episodes are so good! First I like how they've converted everything in modern day terms. And like, Lydia and Jane and even Lizzie get a different ending than the one which books give them. These new endings are cooler. But the thing I liked most was Lydia Bennet's point of view. And it is so true. Sometimes no one tries to get your perspective and it leads to a lot of troubles. I understand Lydia and sympathized with her - like what she did, why she did.

I am feeling a lot of unrest but I don't know.
Future seems like a lot of responsibility and a little help and guidance is all I asked. But oh well, I never got asked so apparently I shouldn't ask as well.
Such is life.

Comments

Popular Posts