Phone Recharge

I had to recharge my phone again today. My pack got over. I usually get 3 months done together (because I can) as it's economical. Today I realised maybe I don't need another three, just two. Felt weird. 🌺

It's okay to feel attached and love something. It's okay to struggle. It's okay to feel scared. It's okay to feel guilty. It's okay to be exhausted and feel like it's not enough at the same time. It's okay, okay, okay. It's okay to not know. It's okay to resist change. What is not okay is I feel my brain taking surprise tests - random everyday acts and it goes huh guess this isn't going to be there in a while. Ughhh. It's like an unasked round of a competitive game show. 

Tingggg. At least this is a break from housing, which I have been exclusively thinking of for a month now almost. 

Comments

Popular Posts