I've ✨ changed ✨ 😌

 I love hugs now!!

Hugs are cutie and sweetu and they basically do your talking for you. Feel bad? Hug and cry. Somebody else feel bad? Hug to comfort. Meet someone after a long time? Soul crushing hugs, until you lose your balance. They just say I know what's happening and am right next to you buddy, I get it.

I was missing dad yesterday because I think he liked to hug too. Not missing him because he liked hugs but like missed his hugs, you know? I love that about love. That it stays with you. It doesn't lose strength. Oh it's bright. Like (props if you guessed it) a hug to the insides.

:)

What else is happening? Whatever is supposed to, I think. Life passing by. Feels like I haven't stopped to breathe in the longest. Doesn't feel right ignoring to do something that will just make me function better. But stopping is hard so here we are week after week only half steam ahead.

And I think not listening to others is important not because they don't understand you or they don't know better. It's because you'll be the one living your own life. You'll be there, day in and day out, seeing through what you set out to do. Living the trade-offs. What you gonna do at the end of it then? Sure you would have everybody else to blame but also like a lifetime of misery. Ewww.

Sleeping now, good night :)

Comments

Popular Posts