Humans ekdum useless hi

 At least I toh am!

So I feel a lot of excitement about the thought of full calenders and ya know having a lot of stuff to do..

And.. I kind of got that. I have that.

Guess what, though? Full of worry and stress now about getting it done and sad about the things I am missing out now. Like hello what's the point? Middle point dhundo na! 

Haven't been able to run last 2 days and I'm already on the worry path where THE WHOLE POINT OF EXERCISE IS TO FEEL BETTER AND IF YOU'RE CHASTISING YOURSELF ABOUT MISSING IT, IT DOESN'T HELP AT ALL. I got so engrossed with continuing by 'good streak' that I forgot the tiny portion about the whole reason for doing it.

Half the time toh body is only in a stressed fight or flight stage. Wish I could be calmer and carry on! 

Thank you meditation and I really do miss you but I don't know where to fit you anymore. We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore like we used to. πŸ’”

Comments

Popular Posts