Making another post so as to not spoil the narrative of previous post

Also, completely unrelated because I heard that particular track that reminds me of that one incident some time back, I am sorry and feel SO embarrassed about arguing about things I don't really know anything about wow like I don't think we will speak again-ish but hahaha damn my confidence sometimes.

I do think that it's important enough to warrant an apology and feel so much better that it's out there sometime even if it's like a weirdo message in a bottle thing that doesn't reach anywhere, or to someone else who wouldn't understand it. 

That's an actual good analogy.

I don't want to stop typing so I am hanging around my phone without any reason. Easy song came and went. Now playing: Dream Tonite. Oh this is hilarious, now is playing the only other song related to this incident. I definitely need new music. New stories and memories even. New memories is a phrase that seems contradictory. Who wants to go out on a trip with me when this is "all over"? 🙋🏻‍♀️ Who wants to make me an overnight career success story? 🙋🏻‍♀️ Give me some more clarity on how it all ties to a major life story? 🙋🏻‍♀️ 

Let's go back to trip only, easier to answer. My fren might be getting married soon without us being able to go out before that. So that sucks. Another friend goes to the US next year for a bit and then this fren will go to Canada. So bit of an inter continental difference. Who thinks I might be able to scrape enough money together to maybe visit them? 🙋🏻‍♀️ Who else thinks I am jumping the gun without checking ticket prices? 🙋🏻‍♀️ Who else wants to be near sparkling blue water (green also works) though? 🙋🏻‍♀️ 

Who has ideas for putting these ideas in good-sized different idea boxes for me to think with more clarity? 🙋🏻‍♀️

Who feels I should go back to real life and feed myself some good even though there's no dosa and God I wish so much for dosa right now? 🙋🏻‍♀️

Comments

Popular Posts