Funny story, showing characteristic differences between siblings brought about by the nature part of the nature vs nurture debate

Lovely title, props to me.

So, we were doing a bit of chit chat on the phone: M and me. The topic came around to our own personal diaries and about how I wasn't really okay with the idea of someone reading them even after I died. I said - 'Imagine some body reading it and finding out what I really thought about them at some point. Like oh, she hated that about me? But she was always so nice to me her whole life! She never told me this. They'll be left with that their own life.'

Then, I added 'But I've found a solution.'

Then, both of us together:

Me - Never mention people by their names in my diary.

Her - Don't pretend to like people your whole life.

I laughed and I laughed and said makes sense. Because it does. Genuinely didn't occur to me as the obvious thing hahaha.

Comments

Popular Posts