Paryushan Time

 Just thinking about Paryushan last year because M and me couldn't stop laughing for some reason on Savantsari Day? I am feeling fuddled because everybody (except the person with the mic) is supposed to be silent throughout. How did we manage to laugh? Is my memory lying to me? Mom remembers giving us angry glares though, so I don't know. Strange. Anyway, it's coming this Saturday again. To be honest, while I usually am annoyed at the prospect of starving myself for an evening, I am missing the whole community thing this time. I complain about saying sorry to strangers and while I do stick with that, I think there's a rush of dopamine that comes from seeing familiar faces.

Not to worry, think I'll be back to the hating next year again!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts