Myself in the Context of All Information I'm Leaving Around

Did a completely useless but a thoroughly fun thought exercise. I was trying to represent how much of me could be pieced together by all this information that I'm leaving around. Then I reached the question of how much of me could be pieced together from which source. The result of which is as follows:

 

It's not aesthetic at all but I mean that ship has sailed
 

* SM search history not including YouTube maybe because YouTube would shift the needle a bit closer I think. It provides a separate kind of information I guess.

Haven't included emails because I don't know where they would come. They wary a little in the nature of their importance. Emails have been mostly work, on further reflection. Except for the newsletter series. They were cool.

At the end of this, I am glad that at least my journals are still analogue! Wow!

I think it's a super interesting exercise. What would the results look like for you?

Comments

Popular Posts