Happy Birthday Pappa! 🥳

It's been long-ish.

Today has been chaotic. Good chaotic though. I feel like I got a lot done. I had good dinner also.

Seems insignificant all but then what else is there to say? There are no controversies, just opportunities and chances. We were supposed to do the chaas distribution today but I was late about paying up. Pastry also I had half which I liked a lot.

Sometimes I still don't know what I'm doing. I'm more okay with it. I don't think so much like I used to. I don't cry as much. I would say I'm happier but I don't want to jinx it haha. The world seems more open just like my splits. Haha.

Seeing everybody else, I feel like the world would have been too different with you around. Sometimes I assume it would have been harder but sometimes also that no no it would have been good. 

Some memories seem to have gone to the back back of my head and I feel like time is succeeding making some things a little more hazy. Not all but some. It still kind of hurts sometimes. On some days.

Keep watch over this mad house though 🦋

Tata :)

Comments

Popular Posts