Still at Work

I thought I would write while in the office today.
I am off sugar since the past 15 days and yes, it's been hard but what has been harder is the one month of no validation/reassurance.  I am 3 days away from completing a month and this is one of my more weaker moments. I only counted the number of days left because I needed it so badly right now.
Oh wait, I made a mistake - it's 9 days away. 33% of the month!
Let's make it to a one month goal. Let's try.
The mind is a smart devil.
There are too many projects lying in wait.

Let's burn off this stupid negative energy and try and work.

Listing out all the factors that contributed in a separate place because this is all too c2h (close to heart).
I am a swagster with my own shortcuts.
Okay going to washroom, breaking till 1:20 and then working.
 

Comments

  1. First no non veg, now no sugar.
    Damn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was a stupid idea.. it's 2x sugar now that I am back. So haha.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts