Bumbling in Jamshedpur

There there, finally breached the weird dating in Jamshedpur impasse this Sunday. AND it was one of my fav activities. ☺️
Walking at 6:30 AM. Which honestly sounds a little psycho but so perfect? When else is there time to do things? And I wanted to start waking up earlier and earlier. Plus very fascinated by this proposition. A little unusual no? To ask someone to get up early morning? It was a very public place so at least one box ticked.
Doesn't mean I wasn't freaking out though! I didn't want it blowing up in my face or it being horrible ot whatever misunderstanding dating people brings. Most horrible when you think it goes well but then you hear it isn't. Weirdly one of the thing I was worried about was what if his voice was very shrilly? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Needless to say (because I'm late in writing this and bad things appear here fast), it went so well. Better than I expected. 🌼 
(Love the suddenly cocky, socially at ease version of me that appears right on time)
All I expected from this was good conversation and #blessed. Of course I'm still paranoid that it's all a lie. Or that he's evil because I've heard of so many who are than aren't. But I think I got a grip on this.
Also, since he's here for only two more months, I've been thinking about *~|SuMmEr RomAnCe|~* a lot and that's very filmy. Perfect time for it though! Call Me By Your Name also happened in summer only. It's just sweet to feel giddy again I guess. 🀠
Here's thanking the good times and holding it all together πŸ₯‚

Comments

Popular Posts