Good day, bye bye cold

I just realised the irony of the heading of the previous two posts! Wish I had done that purposely.

Recovered from leg journey, beginning of fatigue, followed by a bout of cough and cold (on all my holidays). So annoyed really. Chronic pain people, new found respect. It's so hard to create a "normal" when the body doesn't co-operate. 

Just thinking about D, a childhood friend who's living up her life in a foreign country. How do people get so sure about their life changes? I wonder what goes on in their minds. Others like me, will have to try and see? Uprooting an existing life seems so hard and sad to me. So many connections get so affected permanently. It's terrifying.

But then what about when a life doesn't feel like yours? Everything borrowed and loaned. Do drastic changes make sense then? A fresh start. That is the most appealing to me. History is good. Yet no context, new person seems enticing. No? 

How did I manage to have such a shortfall? Or feel like I have one? And more than that, how do I rectify and move on? How to live with no judgement for trying, no regret over time lost and no fear about never catching up?

Alas, the nose is blocking. Maybe I'll fall asleep faster than its done.

Comments

Popular Posts