Vacashunz

 Ahhh, so I am writing from Nasik today! My mama was unwell from heart issues so we came to visit him. 




Isn't it absolutely WEIRD how we normalize dystopian realities so quickly? Weird and good but well. Just a bunch of people protecting themselves from invisible particles through plastic on a giant hulk of metal, sipping on water. No big deal. A side note, it's quite annoying to travel like this. The mask rides over my eyes and the plastic shield makes head movement problematic leaving me unable to see anything from time to time. 

This vacation is super significant in terms of us having come here to vacation after probably 5 years. You simply don't do that with your mama badi no. But here we are. It smells and sounds exactly like summer vacations. Just with more people. :)

I'm learning new things about myself too. Like the low-key hum of anxiety running in the background. I don't know if it ever was there before but now I can hear the worries! That kind of spoils things because I don't want to be worried here in this place closest to home. So I don't pay much attention or at least don't worry about being worried. Wellllll.

LOVELY PLACE THIS IS OKAY. Perfectly content to not even do anything here and just vegetate. Hehe. In fact I am in the balcony right now just listening to nothing interspersed by bird sounds and seeing the mini gardens all around. Catch y'all later. Byeeeeeee (imagine it said nasally).


Comments

Popular Posts