Hey

 Hi dad,

Just thinking a lot about you today.

Grief changes its form I think, over the years. I think of different things now when I think of you. It just comes suddenly sometimes. I know more parts of you now too. Privileges of staying at home. 

I thought to write to here today because I just happened to see I had written to you earlier too - if that makes sense. 

I think we would have had a lot of fights. A lot. (Well, hello random life path). Can you imagine that? Haha. I even remember the day my 12th results came out. 

I can't even imagine what you'd have thought of Covid. Today the GDP figures came out and we are down some 23%. I think we would all have been collectively panicking about the market fall tomorrow. I sort of get you in the 2008 content now, lol. It actually does seem to spiral down like it won't solve but... It does. Post 2008, we had quite a few good years. Haha look at how ridiculous my topic of conversation is.

I think we smile more at home. That matters to me and I hope it does to you too.

I think I should go sleep. That might discourage my eyes from becoming even more puffy.

(Also, your sisters bought homes! I made faiba earn her bread! M is the owner of like 2 companies! We finally got Baa on camera! Things have changed, huh.)

Comments

Popular Posts