13th November, 2019

Hi,

Just dropped in to say that today is very very very important. It marks the culmination of a lot of effort and trials and tears and thoughts and introspection.

Today, I spoke to Doctor S and we both think I am doing well now. :)
Of course, I need to work on some things but all of this time has enabled me to figure out the how, maybe. I don't know what the future holds. I want to celebrate today because this is a win. A big win. :')

I am lucky. I have so much privilege. I am blessed.. was blessed right from birth. Somehow after all this, it just seems clearer to me how easy everything had been made for me. My efforts matter, maybe yes. However, sometimes my heart just fills up with everything that made it possible, that got it to this stage.

I have a tendency to come here when I need to vent about things that I find unpleasant - when I should be equally speak about happy things too. They belong here.

:)

Comments

Popular Posts