Revisits

I checked something and went back for it and I was glad to visit these places again.
Of what time was.
Of how my friends were 2-3 years back, all of it exists, archived in some part of the internet.
Not much has changed - not the basic essence of their priorities and worries.

This has been my longest running personal project now - 4.5 years now. I have a suspicion that had I not also filled about 3 dairies in the last 2 years, I would have written much more. I have ideas written down in places and never got around to drawing them out. I am in a much better headspace to produce things. More than that, I quite miss it. I remembered how it was to have started writing. Publically, I mean.

Also, in this while, from the time I began I must also say that the world has most definitely convinced me (and quite rightly) to look more outwards without stopping looking inwards. It is an exciting world out there. I have managed to skip out on a lot of my experiences lately, things I know I would like to remember. Secondly, I have looked at most of these experiences through one particular kind of lens which while I love and cherish so very much, is not new/useful anymore? So, without sounding like a dick, how do I say that I wish to continue writing as I do currently but also engage my brain more in writing about certain other things? Oh, I think I said it well. Just thoughts I am having and now a sneaking suspicion have vocalized before.

In line with all of how this space has become a semi-journal, I want to add a tiny footnote which again doesn't matter really but 8th April, 2019. Hmm, let it just stay here as is.

I can't focus well. That's another reason for the brain engagement thingy.

I'll go back to simmering in this heat and well reading this big paper and trying to extract 'valuable insights' from it. Already a little overdue. Right, focus.

Bye and hopefully again you're going to see me soon. 

Comments

Popular Posts