Late Welcome to 2019! :D



Anddd.. it's a boy! :)
Or, Indra Nooyi if you look at it from a particular angle. Haha.
Jk, it's just me, maybe a little fatter.

I don't know.
So, how's life been? How was 2018?

It was crazy a little bit.
I definitely expected it to be more productive I guess?
Or was I not conscious of things like productivity at all?

It was also beautiful.
I realized to not give a shit about so many things anymore.
To learn that it was important to focus on oneself.
About just being by myself and getting back to reading more and running and just breathing.
It suddenly seemed like there was some light at the end of my tunnel.
When I saw the light, I think I was the most surprised because you know, how did it come and where from?
I don't know.
I do maybe -

Anyway, not getting into that.
Maybe it's going to be a break from writing.

I am writing much, much more than I ever have - filling diairies left and right.
Which also gives me a chance to buy some amazing ones haha.
#capitalism
But I don't know about writing about myself anymore.
Does it make sense when I hide behind details all the time?

It's been great realizing to put myself at the forefront and let me see where we go with that.
Trust your own judgements, decisions and choices and if you fail, well you just roll with that.
You don't get through with clean shoes but you can dirty them for things you enjoy.

Lots of pranaam and some Jai Shree Ram.

Here's to a more determined 2019 :)

Comments

Popular Posts