Last day of the fifth month of the year

Will go to Hazaribag again in a week and then home. :)
I just let the drafts, which were sitting imperfectly, be published. I am never getting around to writing it out perfectly.

<Insert old spiel about a lot has changed in this much time>

But it has. :)

Work life has me a little discouraged tbh. It's okay. :)
Some people are such food thieves. Dum-dums.

A friend asked me if I were the same as 3 years ago and I didn't know how to answer that. I wouldn't even have remembered who/why I was that long ago had I not been writing. Over 4 years now, can you imagine? When I was still a teen..

The roommate who had just enetered college when I was leaving - seen her behave exactly like me in some ways (trying to maintain grades and doing things) - even she's left college now. I still haven't stopped giving her free advice. Friends have weddings lined up. You make your peace with the world on most days.

Course correct. A lot.

Think about planning. A lot.

Be more human.

Think about how much you hate the term 'networking'. A lot. (Someone told me a way around it and I haven't even done that bit).

I live in an unhealthy, polluted place. Parks and Rec for the win.

A lot of random things are coming to me right now but let it pass. :)

I tried going back to the past but felt so Debbie Downer when I was at the very brink of it! This sentence structure is wrong but it's just too exhausting to think.
Hakuna Matata.
Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts