Inspiration from aspiration!

I just wanted to note down how yesterday was so that I can look back when life looks shit.

So we had an informal meeting and it was so beautiful. Everyone discussed/asked unhesitatingly. Although, my sense of happiness arose more from the aspirations of these people. You know how I put myself down after hearing how well people did? This time the reverse happened. It seemed like people would help, that they are smart but very nice. I let myself dream a little higher. I let myself think of what I thought was unattainable. What I mocked my mom for thinking. Maybe it doesn't happen, but jus not even been a whole week and I already received my first gift of hope. With my return gift of hard work. The struggle with decisions changed into the need to make a coherent plan. :)

If you haven't already guessed it, I am surrounded by smart and nice people and I hope to be the same, if nothing else then just my association.

Good night. :)

Comments

Popular Posts