That bitch who always whined

I was talking to F and something new happened today. In the middle of all that angst and stress. I told her how I didn't know who to speak to because I thought I couldn't. That I couldn't think of anybody voluntarily. It had been some time.

But that's the thing. She said maybe I wasn't seeing, paying enough attention and trusting. I wouldn't again be the bitch that whined. I would just be me... Sharing. 🙇🏻‍♀️

It's 2 in the night, I have a train to catch in the evening (packing yet to be done) and applications to submit under 10 days. A major work project to finish and talk about in 3-4 days. Talking to my HOD and AT in a couple of days after figuring out what I have to ask of them. Which is another 3-4 hours minimum. There's no time and add these kind of breakdowns that happen at the worst of times.

If I'm left addressing myself - there is no time to address anything else. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Such is life.

Comments

Popular Posts