2022 and admiration society

I thought 2022 was an okay, did nothing kind of year but I was filling up the Q and A book. The question for 31st was 'most cherised memory'. I obviously didn't think of the most-most, but generally significant movements of the year came to mind:

Ballet performance, giving a flower to a boy (!!!) - going on dates in Jamshedpur, Delhi trip feeling v last last, giving out first (BAD) pitch as VWP,  Meenals functions, Baa's birthday celebration, Kruti's and Manisha's weddings, CFP, P, getting through Kiel 

I'm sure if I were to go through this blog or read my diary, I'd remember more. 365 days is a really long time for them to remain insignificant.

Also, coming back to P who is getting a lot of footage btw because of being Dec entry, he suddenly told me today how he's studied in Guj. I'd known that he's Gujarat board but I didn't know that meant studying all subjects in Gujarati till 12th. Ofc I'd noticed the occasional grammatical errors (M must be somewhere telling me my own phrasing is wrong, we have had this conversation before) and sometimes stuff missing the mark, but I chalked it up to well.. Gujarat. But I wouldn't have guessed this. Maybe I should have. Either way, I am in so much awe of how much effort he has put in through books and watching stuff. What a 🌟. So English exists as a subject but I doubt having it just as a subject allows you to banter and generally live/work nicely in a foreign country and being full time employed in a firm of yet another country which also is English dominant. Hmmm. ☃️

Maybe these are assumptions? I don't know anything for sure.

Also that crazy amount of scheduling and general prioritising things uffff. I toh can never keep itna on track. I realised fir that my simultaneous texting is actually disruptive to his time. Looooooool. 😂
It's too funny because this has never ever happened before. Nobody does that!! Or hadn't done that yet. Because when it's witty or funny or interesting, everybody enjoys and wants more. It's only later that it becomes barf-y and boring. I thought I was the only one who called texting "distracting" etc etc but here's somebody who's just like eh beach day reading priorities cool bye. So, yeah, kinda genuinely cool.

The funniest part though was when I was like you know I don't look like that at all at alllll to you but everybody in my circle thinks I'm well organized and on top of things and generally like plans stuff and then I look at you. He's like so don't, internet mein bohot chutiye milenge - you do you. 😂😂😂 
No bragging, no BS. 🙆🏻‍♀️

I understand that there's a context to everything. That's he's there (abroad) because everybody from there is. That he's probably acing his to-dos because he lives alone and has no one's wishes to adjust to. Or has the time to? Or its the fact that he's young and everybody is into all this idiocy at that point. Until you realise nothing really matters.
The point here though is, I think everybody teaches you something if you let them. :)

To finding my joy and living it this new year 🎉

Comments

Popular Posts