Before I Forget

I always delay writing about things and that spoils my memory of things.

So I thought of putting a stopper on the bottle right now when everything is bright and happy.

I didn't want to come back at all.
And how could I?

The beauty of everything, literally everything passing in front of me was in such sharp contrast to the mess I had left behind.
All that's left is learning how to carry this within me every day.

The sights, good people, old friends - I want a lot more of that in my life.
Life I don't need such a vacation from.

Laughter. Fresh air.
Things to do around and talking to people and pretty plants.

Okay, one break here though.
What is with people treating tourist places like shit?
It's really disturbing and sad.
Like being in cities you probably understand the term 'sustainable' better but you need to be in places like these to feel it.

I finally recognized the Khushboo-sized hole in life that I need to fill urgently

That sounded not creepy at all.

Till I stop feeling melancholic,
(pretty images still flashing in my mind),
Bye friends.

Comments

Popular Posts